If holding an open house, please refer to the COVID guidelines below provided by Florida REALTORS®:
- Safety Guidelines for REALTORS Showing properties during COVID
- Florida REALTORS® COVID Open House Guide
- Printable: Property Showing Safety Rules (print and display at your open house)
- Infographic: Responsible REALTOR Open House
What is “Tuesday Marketing”?
All MCRTC MLS members and MCRTC Affiliates are invited to attend.
If you’re selling real estate in Martin County, MCRTC is “the” place to be on Tuesday morning! The doors open at 8:30AM for networking. Enjoy a delicious breakfast provided by one of our wonderful Affiliate sponsors while you meet and chat with your colleagues. Promptly at 9:00AM the meeting begins. All open houses are confirmed for the tour, and then you’ll have an opportunity to announce your new listings, helps & needs, new rental listings, and rental needs.
Looking for a property with specific criteria? Make an announcement about it! You never know who else is in the room with a listing for your buyer, or vice versa! Don’t forget to bring your business card and put it in the box because you might even win something! Our affiliates provide lots of give-aways every week!
How Do I Add My Listing(s) to the Tour?
There are a few steps to hosting an open house on the tour. First, the listing must be an Active listing in the MCRTC MLS. Then you must add an open house record using the steps below. Finally, you or someone from your office MUST attend Marketing on the morning of the Tour to announce that it will be open. If no one is present, it will be cancelled from the Tour.
First, look up your listing on the area maps and determine the correct map number and letter for its location.
Then, check the Tour Schedule (above) and find the tour date for the area of your listing.
Now you are ready to put it into Matrix:
- Login to Matrix – https://mcrtc.mlsmatrix.com
- Click on the “Input” tab at the top of the screen
- Use the drop-down menu to select the listing for which you wish to add an open house.
- Under “Select Form”, click on the “Open Houses” link.
- Fill in all of the information for your open house. (Be sure to check the tour schedule and view the maps, to make sure you are scheduling your listing on the appropriate date)
- Be sure to choose “MLS Tour” for the Open House Type & change the “Active” field to “Y“
- Click “Submit Listing” when done
Cut‐off is 5PM on the Thursday prior to the tour date, unless otherwise specified on the schedule (i.e. due to a holiday), so make sure to enter your open house info before then.
**IMPORTANT: IF YOU ARE HOSTING AN OPEN HOUSE ON THE TOUR, YOU COME TO MARKETING THAT MORNING TO ANNOUNCE THAT IT WILL BE OPEN.
“Is my listing scheduled for Tour?” OR “How Can I view the Tour Sheet?”
Follow these steps:
Log into Matrix, then:
Hover over the “Search” tab > Click on “More” > Then, scroll down & click on “Marketing Tour Search”
- Enter the date of the tour you wish to view
- Click “Results”
You can now change your view or to print a copy of the standard tour sheet format; to do so, select all listings then go to “Print” > select the “MLS Tour Sheet” > then click the blue “Print to PDF” button. This will open the tour sheet in a PDF where you can either save to your hard drive or send to your printer.
CRITERIA for the MLS Tour:
If you are looking for one of your listings and don’t see it, go back to your open house entry (Listing Input) and make sure the tour info is entered properly and the type of tour is “MLS Tour”; Status must be Active or Backup; and the Open House status should be Active also.
And of course, make sure it’s entered into Matrix before the cut-off to be printed on the tour sheets at the Association.
How do I know what Area my listing is in?
When you entered your listing initially, you would have assigned it a Map area. Check the schedule using the link above to see when that area will be on the tour.
If you are not sure if you assigned your listing to the correct area, check this list.