On November 1st, 2022, all active listings in the MCRTC MLS will have a default value of the Listing Office Phone number prefilled in the new Broker Attribution field.
The MLS Participant (Broker) can change the value to one of the below options by logging into Matrix.
The options available are:
- Listing Office Phone
- Listing Office Email
- Listing Agent Phone
- Listing Agent Email
*NOTE: ONLY THE MLS PARTICIPANT (BROKER) CAN CHANGE THE DEFAULT VALUE, and the selection will apply to all office listings. Information cannot be changed on a listing-by-listing basis.
How do I change this?
- Make sure you have your Office ID* number. If you don’t know your Office ID, you can look at one of your listings in Matrix, or call/email MCRTC and we can give it to you.
*If you have more than one office, you will need the ID numbers for each one.
- Log into Matrix
- Click on Input
- Scroll down to the section for “Office” and type the Office ID into the box that says “MLS ID”, then click “Edit”
- In the next screen you will see your office ID, name and information. Under that, click on the link that says “Assign Listing Broker Attribution”
- Now you will see the list of options to choose from. Listing Office Phone will be highlighted by default. To change the selection, click on the option you wish to change it to, then click “Submit Office”
- You will see a confirmation that your office has been updated. This will also trigger Matrix to overwrite all active listings with the new option you have just selected.
- Repeat steps 3-6 for additional office(s).
If you get stuck or need additional assistance, you can contact AnswerLink at 1-888-825-5472 or email the MLS Director.
Screenshots for reference: