Looking to become a Florida Real Estate Broker? Have you been licensed and active for at least 24 months? Then you qualify to take the next step.
The Broker Pre-Licensing Course is a state mandatory 72-hour session.
- Opening your real estate office
- Recruiting and managing agents
- Listing and selling property
- Financing, valuating, property transactions
- Analyzing investment real estate
This comprehensive course will prepare you for success on your state exam.
Instructor: Jennifer Segala, Gateway School of Real Estate
Mondays & Wednesdays in October:
Oct. 7th, 9th, 14th, 16th, 21st, 23rd, 28th & 30th
9am-5pm each day
$450.00 Registration fee, includes textbook and materials.
MCRTC Members can click the link below to register. Non-Members please call us at (772) 283-1748 to register.