All in-person classes, Residential Marketing Meetings and Open House Tours have been suspended until further notice.
Staff are working in the office and assisting members by appointment only. Curb-side pick-up is available for Supra keys, lockboxes, and store purchases!
Please call (772) 283-1748 or contact us via email for assistance.
News & Updates
- 6/19/20 – SBA Rolls Out Major Updates to PPP
- Office reopening guide for brokers: Florida Realtors has prepared a guide so real estate brokers ready to open their offices to employees and customers can do so safely.
- 5/26/20 – New Open House guidelines from Florida Realtors®
- 5/22/20 – Short-term and vacation rentals are again allowed in Martin County
- 5/15/20 – PPP Loan Forgiveness. The Small Business Administration and the Department of the Treasury released the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Forgiveness Application and detailed instructions for the application, which you can find here.
- 5/2/20 – The Pandemic Unemployment Assistance Guide for REALTORS®
- 5/1/20 – DBPR Extends License Renewal Deadline through June 1st
- 4/28/20 – State of Florida Says Some Workers Need to Reapply for Unemployment Compensation
- 4/24/20 – Free CPA Advisors for Designated Realtors®
- SBA Loan Programs
- C.A.R.E.S. Act / Unemployment Assistance
- Federal Tax filing deadline extended to July 15th
Tips & How-To’s
- “Protect Your Investment” – Download and share this brochure with your clients and customers!
- MLS Tips – How to share your listings, using T.O. Status
- Virtual Open Houses
- Open House Guidance
Webinars & Education
Click here to view and register for upcoming online education and webinars.