This Broker Post-License course consists of two 30-hour courses for the mandatory 60 hours of post-license education.
The first part is taught in a classroom at MCRTC. The second part is offered online through the Gateway School of Real Estate.
Part One: FREC Real Estate Broker Post-License (Taught at MCRTC)
30-hours of Brokerage Office Management
This course teaches the policy and procedures needed to run a successful real estate office.
- Learn about emerging trends impacting the activities and operation of today’s real estate office.
- Learn about Business policies and procedures, structuring the organization, marketing and advertising.
- Explore listing presentations, sales contracts, and the closing process.
- Monday, 2/24/20, 9:00am- 4:00pm
- Thursday, 2/27/20, 9:00am- 4:00pm
- Friday, 2/28/20, 9:00am- 4:00pm
Course Fee: $175.00, includes course material and textbook.
Non-Members: Please call us at 772-283-1748 to register
Part Two: 30-Hour Florida Broker Post-Licensing Investment Course and eBook Package
Online version: $130 at Gateway School Of Real Estate.