Tax-Reduction Strategies for the
Real Estate Professional
Don’t let the new 2019 Tax Deductions pass you by!
Important Topics Include:
- Learn why your accountant can’t just take the New Tax Deductions for you.
- How to navigate the New 20% 199A Deduction designed for self-employed professionals and worth up to $63,000!
- How to deduct all of your family’s medical costs, even dental, as a real estate business expense.
- Learn how to safely qualify your home office for big tax deductions, even if you spend most of your office time at a branch office.
- New and Improved food and beverage deductions for real estate professionals that you probably don’t know about.
- Why you may want to buy a new or pre-owned car sooner than you think, the great 2019 “makeover” of the car deduction rules you will want to take advantage of!
This lively, entertaining seminar is presented by Maine Shafer of Bradford and Company, Inc.
Bradford and Company is a non-biased educational firm. This is not a tax-prep class. Bradford and Company has been a provider of tax reduction strategies for more than 40 years.
Thursday, December 5th
9:30am – 12:00pm
Please arrive at 9:00am for registration. Seminar begins promptly at 9:30am
No Charge for MCRTC Members; $50 for Non-members